Supercuts is probably the largest hair care chain in the world. They offer inexpensive, straightforward hair care with extremely flexible scheduling. But it can be confusing to see what they do!
Does Supercuts do blowouts?
Yes, Supercuts offers blowout services at its many store locations. Everyone loves looking and feeling the part. Getting a blowout for your hair could be one of the ways you could use it to accomplish this goal.
You must have a lot of questions about this service, such as:
- What is included in a blowout at Supercuts?
- How much will a blowout cost?
- How long will a blowout last?
This guide will give you the answers to the above questions and many others. So keep reading to find out.
Does Supercuts Do Blowouts?
A blowout is a hair styling process that uses only air and heat. The result is usually smooth, shiny, and voluminous tresses. The procedure also involves shampooing and conditioning your hair and applying products that give your hair a sheen.
Your stylist will take several steps to achieve the best look.
- Step 1: Shampoo the hair and use a conditioner to hydrate and improve its radiance.
- Step 2: Towel-drying the hair
- Step 3: Applying a heat-protective spray or detangling product depending on your hair health
- Step 4: Blow dry the hair
- Step 5: Use cool air and respective products to give you the desired style.
How Much Does a Blowout Cost at Supercuts?
Depending on the location of your salon, the blowout costs will vary. Generally, the cost of blowout across Supercuts stores is around $25 for their low-end locations and $30 for their high-end locations.
Generally, the cost of blowout across Supercuts stores is around $25 for their low-end locations and $30 for their high-end locations.
How Long Does a Blowout Session Take?
If you are used to spending 10 minutes blow-drying your hair at your house, you may likely be expecting something similar during a professional blowout.
You might have to budget for more time, though! A blowout takes approximately 45 minutes.
How Long will a Blowout Last?
Typically, your smooth and straight tresses should last anything between 3 to 5 days.
The more regular your blowout appointments, the longer your blowout may last. Your scalp and hair will get more accustomed to your treatments.
It is also important to remember that your appointments might have to be more frequent if your hair is very oily or fine.
The more regular your blowout appointments, the longer they may last. Your scalp and hair will get used to your treatments.
Can I Blowout Hair at Home?
After several sessions of watching your stylist perform their magic on your hair, you might be convinced that you could do it yourself. However, remember that you will miss the comfort and consultation services of a professional stylist.
Sometimes it’s just worth it for the professional opinions.
Also, it might be challenging to attain your desired look, as you can’t see the back of your head very well!
Nevertheless, if you are hell-bent on trying a home blowout, get a hair dryer with a tapered nozzle to direct hot air. It should also have a cool button to help set your strands.
Tips for the Perfect Blowout
Are you unsure of where to start? Then, follow these tips for a perfect blowout.
- Get a salon-grade blow dryer with a cool button and medium to high heat settings at any pressure
- Thoroughly prep your hair using the appropriate products for better results
- Use salon-recommended products instead of lower-grade products. The former gives you volume, shine, bounce, and smoothness, while the latter weighs your hair down and makes it look greasy.
- Only pre-dry your hair when necessary to avoid struggling with frizz
- Partition your hair using clips before round-brushing. This helps establish a system for working through the head and saves time.
- Use the right brushes for your hair texture and the overall desired look
- Hold your dryer in the same direction as your hair. This serves to prevent any breakages and frizz.
- Use the nozzle to direct hot air to one section of your hair at a time
- Use rollers to achieve more hold, smoothness, and volume
Is Blowout Good for My Hair?
While a blowout requires heat, it is essential to note that your blow dryer will never get as hot as a straightening or curling iron. That said, it is clear that heat eventually causes damage to your hair.
Still, regular less-frequent blowouts could reduce this damage compared to using heat-styling products daily.
While a blowout requires heat, it is essential to note that your blow dryer will never get as hot as a straightening or curling iron.
Are you looking to attend that event but unsure what to do to your hair? Well, a blowout at Supercuts would be a great choice. It will take only about 45 minutes, and the result will be smooth, radiant hair.
And it could last for up to a week.
All the best as you head in for your blowout session!