The internet can tell you so many benefits that vitamin E oil has on your face. It is believed to moisturize your skin and clear away wrinkles, stretch marks, and dark spots, giving you clear and supple skin.
However, many people wonder: is Vitamin E oil good for eyelashes?
The quick answer is yes. Vitamin E oil is good for your eyelashes, and here are three reasons why:
- Vitamin E conditions and moisturizes eyelashes
- It promotes cell regeneration for increased hair growth and density
- Lastly, it contains antioxidant properties that prevent eyelash loss
Vitamin E Oil will make your lashes more supple and robust, but it won’t actually grow your lashes (nor will the others). So if that’s what you’re looking for, you’ll need to try Latisse or something like that.
This article highlights some of the benefits of Vitamin Oil on your eyelashes. Read on.
Three Reasons Why Vitamin E is Good for Eyelashes
Many face and hair beauty enthusiasts recommend Vitamin E oil for long and dense eyelashes. So how exactly does this nutrient benefit your eyelashes?
Below are three reasons why Vitamin E is good for your eyelashes.
1. Vitamin E Oil Conditions and Moisturize your Cuticles
Vitamin E oil acts as a conditioner that moisturizes and nourishes your eyelashes, making them strong and healthy. Conditioning gives your lashes a shiny look and reduces breakage. In a way, this promotes growth because fewer lashes break.
But it doesn’t actually speed the growth of lashes.
2. It Promotes Cell Regeneration for Increased Hair Growth and Density
Applying Vitamin E on the scalp around your eyelashes increases blood circulation and oxygen flow to the hair cuticles. This stimulates cell regeneration that leads to increased lash density.
3. It Prevents Eyelash Loss
Vitamin E has antioxidant properties that prevent premature aging and oxidative stress that leads to eyelash loss. In addition, by reducing hair loss, Vitamin E oil allows you to have dense and healthy lashes.
However, we all have a lash cycle, and our lashes continuously grow and fall off. Vitamin E Oil won’t change that significantly.
Best Vitamin Oil for Eyelashes
Vitamin E oil is an important component that helps nourish and strengthen your eyelashes. However, while most eyelashes growth serum contains Vitamin E, it is known to be more effective in its purest form.
This is because, in its natural state, it has d-alpha-Tocopherol, a compound that is easily absorbed into your cuticles. So, the best Vitamin E oil for your eyelashes would be 100% pure unrefined premium grade oil.
Below are some of the top-rated Vitamin E oil for your eyelashes.
- Tropical Holistic pure vitamin E oil is...
- For Face, Skin, Hair & Nails -100% Pure...
- Vitamin E is essential for healthy scalp...
- Massage a few drops onto skin or add to...
This 100% pure premium grade Vitamin E antioxidant is formulated to nourish and repair your skin, nails, and hair. If you are looking for vitamin E oil with versatile use, check out this product.
Apart from its nourishing property, it has an anti-aging property that clears away wrinkles and removes dark spots.
In addition, consistent application on your eyelashes moisturizes and increases their volume.
- Radiant, Moisturized & Youthful Skin -...
- THE DIFFERENCE in skin treated with...
- The Real Deal—Not Synthetic: - Unlike...
- Deeply Healing: RejuveNaturals Vitamin E...
- Non-GMO & USA-Made (for Your Peace of...
This is one of the purest unrefined Vitamin E oils manufactured from Non-GMO sunflower. It is gluten-free and vegan.
Like other vitamin E oils, it contains antioxidants that prevent eyelash loss.
- 🍃 100% NATURAL - Vitamin E...
- 🍃 SKINCARE - Particularly good for...
- 🍃 HAIRCARE - Helps strengthen,...
- 🍃 A natural antioxidant that can help...
- 🐇 Not tested on animals 🌻 vegan...
This 100% natural oil contains d-alpha-Tocopherol, which is easily absorbed into your skin and hair cuticles. It is hexane free and non-GMO, and vegan-friendly.
Moreover, it has natural antioxidants that prevent hair loss. Lastly, this natural oil nourishes your eyelashes, making them strong and healthy.
- ✔️ [Antioxidant Powerhouse]:...
- ✔️ [Lustrous Glow]: Elevate your...
- ✔️ [Ageless Beauty]: Dive into the...
- ✔️ [Nature’s Challenge]: Accept...
- ✔️ [Satisfaction & Trust]: Veteran...
Nourish your eyelashes with Bella Terra’s 100% pure and unrefined Vitamin E oil with high moisturizing and antioxidant properties. It is made from wheat germ and helps to soften and hydrate eyelash cuticles.
If you are one for organic products, you will love this one as it is free from parabens, preservatives, and sulfates.
Applying Vitamin E Oil
Like any other essential oil, Vitamin E oil should be applied to clean eyelashes for increased absorption into your eyelash cuticles and scalp.
Make sure that your eyelashes are clean from any makeup. This is especially important if you’re using waterproof mascara.
Ideally, the best time to apply Vitamin E oil is after removing all makeup and taking a shower at the end of the day.
Below are some of the steps you should follow when applying Vitamin E oil to your eyelashes:
- Using a soft towel, wipe off any residue of mascara from your eyelashes
- Next, use a wand to apply vitamin E oil to your lashes
- Leave the oil in to allow the lashes to absorb it in
- Repeat the process daily for better results
Vitamin E oil is known to produce better results in its purest form. However, if you want a thinner consistency for easy application, you can mix it with other oils such as coconut or jojoba oil.
Dense and healthy-looking lashes are achieved with the continued use of Vitamin E, so you want to be consistent with the routine.
Precautions to Take While Using Vitamin E
So, what are some of the precautions to take while using Vitamin E oil on your eyelashes? Here is a list of things you should consider before using Vitamin E:
- The best vitamin E oil for eyelashes is pure and free from sulfates, fragrances, and preservatives. Choose 100% organic and unrefined oils.
- Vitamin E contains allergens, and some react badly to it. Do a patch test before applying it to your lashes or skin. If you have sensitive skin or are prone to dermatitis, chat with your dermatologist before trying to use it.
- Vitamin E can react with some medication to cause health complications. So, if you are on medication such as radiotherapy and chemotherapy, please consult your doctor before using it.
- This oil has a thick consistency that will stain your clothes. When applying, ensure that it does not drop on your favorite t-shirt. Also, after laying on the lashes, allow it to set in for some time before lying down to sleep to avoid staining your pillow.
Vitamin E is good for your eyelashes. It conditions them, giving them a strong and healthy look, and prevents lash loss. But it doesn’t work miracles! Some of the marketing materials are a bit over the top.
If you want healthier, more supple lashes, Vitamin E oil is a good choice. But if you’re looking to regrow your lashes, Vitamin E oil isn’t going to do it for you.